Monday 26 February 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Honorin and Don Lee.
It Happened One Night, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1934!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1934 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - February 26, Day 1 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Michel Honorin: French film director who died in his sleep on 21 December 2001.
- Don Lee: American baseball player, a pitcher in the Major League who played for the Detroit Tigers (1957–58), Washington Senators (1959–60), Minnesota Twins (1961–62), Los Angeles & California Angels (1962–65), Houston Astros (1965–66) and Chicago Cubs (1966).
- Mohammed Lakhdar-Hamina: Algerian director producer and screenwriter.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 26 February 1934
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?