Monday 26 March 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Death Takes a Holiday, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1934 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- G T Pryce: CEO (Dalgety).
- Alan Arkin in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Catch 22, In-Laws, Simon, Wait Until Dark).
- Gino Cappelletti ORFU: AFL running back (AFL Player of Year 1964).
- Alan Arkin: American actor-director-writer, one of only five actors to receive an Academy Award nomination for his first screen appearance, which was in "The Russians are Coming! The Russians are Coming!" 1967: He received the 1967 Golden Globe award for his work.
- Grete Gulbransson: Writer, dies at 51.
- Driving test introduced in the United Kingdom.
- The driving test is introduced in the United Kingdom.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?