Monday 26 March 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Richard B Shull and Rosanna Fratello.
The Red Badge of Courage, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1951!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1951 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Richard B Shull: US actor (Hail to the Chief, Big Bus).
- Rosanna Fratello: Italian singer and actress, who emerged as singer in 1969, when she took part at the Sanremo Music Festival with the song "Il treno" and obtained her first commercial success with the song "Non sono Maddalena".
- Jānis Paukštello: Latvian actor.
- Carl Wieman: American physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- James F Hinkle: American politician, sixth Governor of New Mexico (Born 1864).
- USAF flag approved
- US Air Force flag approved.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?