Friday 26 September 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Check and Double Check, directed by Melville Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1930!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1930 ?
- Joe Brown: English mountaineer and author.
- Fritz Wunderlich in Kusel: Germany; tenor (Stuttgart 1955-58).
- Fritz Wunderlich: German operatic tenor who studied and made his debut in Freiburg in 1954.
- Philip Bosco in Jersey City: Jersey, USA; actor (Trading Places).
- Michele Giordano: Italian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Cardinal and archbishop of Naples, one of Italy's leading churchmen.
- Philip Bosco: American actor, his films include "Working Girl," "Three Men & A Baby," "Suspect," and "Children of a Lesser God". Married once.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?