Saturday 26 September 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Winnie Mandela and Lattie Coor.
Ride Ranger Ride, directed by Joseph Kane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1936!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1936 ?
- Winnie Mandela: South African anti-apartheid activist.
- Lattie Coor: American academic specialising in public policy and the past president of two universities.
- Joseph Doré: French Catholic Sulpician priest and theologian, who was Archbishop of Strasbourg from 1997 to 2006.
- Imme Dros: Dutch writer.
- Leroy Drumm: American soldier and songwriter (d. 2010).
- Winnie Madikizela-Mandela: South African academic and politician 8th First Lady of South Africa
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?