Sunday 28 February 1965
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to This Diamond Ring by Gary Lewis and the Playboys.
In UK It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
The Train, directed by John Frankenheimer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1965!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1965 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Park Gok-ji: South Korean film editor.
- Colum McCann: Irish-American author and academic.
- Norman Smiley: English-American wrestler and trainer.
- Duane Ferrell NBA forward (San Francisco Warriors: Indiana Pacers).
- Mikko Makela in Tampere: Finland; NHL right wing (New York Islanders).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Petula Clark - Downtown
- The Kingsmen - The Jolly Green Giant
- The Zombies - Tell Her No
- Sam Cooke - Shake
- The Ad Libs - The Boy From New York City
- Peter and Gordon - I Go To Pieces
- Roger Miller - King Of The Road
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?