Sunday 28 March 1965
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Stop! In The Name Of Love by The Supremes.
In UK It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
Major Dundee, directed by Sam Peckinpah, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Funeral In Berlin by Len Deighton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1965!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1965 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Ernie Brown: Reality Star.
- Steve Bull: English footballer and manager.
- Valerie Zimring: American rhythmic gymnast.
- Jeff Beukeboom in Ajax: Ontario, Canada; NHL defenseman (New York Rangers).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love
- Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
- Jewel Akens - The Birds And The Bees
- The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
- Roger Miller - King Of The Road
- Gerry and the Pacemakers - Ferry Across The Mersey
- Jr. Walker & the All Stars - Shotgun
- Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?