Tuesday 28 June 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include P V Narasimha Rao and Roger Piel.
L'immortale, directed by Guido Parish, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1921 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- P V Narasimha Rao: Premier of India (1991- ).
- Roger Piel: French cycling champion.
- P Rao: Indian lawyer and politician who served as the ninth Prime Minister of India (1991–1996).
- Serbian King Alexander I proclaimed the new constitution of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, known thereafter as the Vidovdan Constitution.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wyoming (Lullaby) - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sam Ash
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?