Tuesday 28 June 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
L'immortale, directed by Guido Parish, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1921 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- Roger Piel: French cycling champion.
- P Rao: Indian lawyer and politician who served as the ninth Prime Minister of India (1991–1996).
- P V Narasimha Rao: Premier of India (1991- ).
- Serbian King Alexander I proclaimed the new constitution of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, known thereafter as the Vidovdan Constitution.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wyoming (Lullaby) - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sam Ash
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?