Sunday 30 September 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection by Nelson.
In UK Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee was in the top 5 hits.
Henry & June, directed by Philip Kaufman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Four Past Midnight by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1990!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1990 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 September
- Chicago White Sox beat Seattle 2-1 in last game at Comiskey Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates wins NL East title
- The Dalai Lama unveils the Canadian Tribute to Human Rights in Canada's capital city of Ottawa.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
- Maxi Priest - Close To You
- Wilson Phillips - Release Me
- Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
- George Michael - Praying For Time
- Phil Collins - Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Prince - Thieves In The Temple
- Paul Young - Oh Girl
- Johnny Gill - My, My, My
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?