Saturday 29 May 1948
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Counterfeiters, directed by Peter Stewart, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1948
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1948!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1948 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- Linda Esther Gray: Opera singer.
- Michael Berkley: Composer / broadcaster.
- Michael Berkeley: English composer and radio host.
- Linda Gray: Scottish soprano and educator.
- Keith Gull: English microbiologist and academic.
- Nick Mancuso: Italian-Canadian TV actor, best known for his roles in "Scruples" and "Stingray." He was the host of "Mysterious Forces Beyond." He has performed on-stage with Hume Cronyn, Jessica Tandy, and many other well-known actors. Mancuso has appeared in over 65 movies.
- Jean-Marie Matt: French criminal who murdered the wife and child of his wife's lover on 14 February 2000. He committed suicide on 11 or 12 March 2000 in Miami, Florida.
- Anthony Geary in Coalville: Utah, USA; actor (Luke/Bill - General Hospital).
- François De Singly: French sociologist and professor of sociology at Paris Descartes University.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?