Sunday 29 September 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Return of Peter Grimm, directed by George Nichols Jr., was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1935!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1935 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- David Hannay: Diplomat.
- Jerry Lewis: American musician.
- Mylene Demongeot: French actress.
- Mylène Demongeot: French actress with a career spanning six decades.
- Myléne Demongeot: Nice Actor.
- 5th Ryder Cup: US, 9-3 at Ridgewood Country Club - New Jersey
- The London and North Eastern Railway's first A4 Class locomotive A4 2509 ''Silver Link'' makes her inaugural journey from London Kings Cross.
- U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates Hoover Dam.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?