Tuesday 30 March 1937
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jay W Macintosh in Gainesville and Lord MacLaurin.
Quality Street, directed by George Stevens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
On TV people were watching Masks Through the Ages.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1937!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1937 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Jay W Macintosh in Gainesville: Georgia, USA; actress (Sons and Daughters).
- Lord MacLaurin: of Knebworth.
- Warren Beatty in Richmond: Virginia, USA; actor (Bonnie and Clyde, Shampoo, Dick Tracy).
- J S: Jennings; CEO (Shell Transport and Trading Co).
- Warren Beatty: American actor, strikingly handsome with a style that is self-consciously cool and opaque, the classic screen idol of his day.
- Lucien Léger: French criminal, sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of a child.
- Ian MacLaurin: Baron MacLaurin of Knebworth English businessman
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 March 1937
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?