Tuesday 30 March 1937
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Quality Street, directed by George Stevens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1937!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1937 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Ian MacLaurin: Baron MacLaurin of Knebworth English businessman.
- Jay W Macintosh in Gainesville: Georgia, USA; actress (Sons and Daughters).
- Lord MacLaurin: of Knebworth.
- Lucien Léger: French criminal, sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of a child.
- Warren Beatty in Richmond: Virginia, USA; actor (Bonnie and Clyde, Shampoo, Dick Tracy).
- J S: Jennings; CEO (Shell Transport and Trading Co).
- Warren Beatty: American actor, strikingly handsome with a style that is self-consciously cool and opaque, the classic screen idol of his day. He has been nominated for 14 Oscars, including 1967 for his performance in "Bonnie and Clyde." He won the Oscar as Best Director in 1981 for "Reds." Appearing effortless on screen, his other films include "Splendor in the Grass," 1961 and "Heaven Can Wait," 1978. Since 1981, he made only four films in the following 16 years, the enjoyable "Dick Tracy" and "Bugsy," and th
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?