Sunday 2 April 1944
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bill Malinchak .
Buffalo Bill, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
while The Green Years by A. J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1944!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1944 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Bill Malinchak: American football player.
- Mikulas Moyzes: Composer, dies at 71.
- CPI-leader Palmiro Togliatti returns to Italy.
- Soviet Army marches into pro-German Romania.
- : WWII: Ascq massacre members of the 2th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend shoot 85 people. When a train approaches the Gare d'Ascq railyway station the railway line is blown apart.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1944 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me - Stan Kenton & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?