Wednesday 2 December 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 2, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ray Walston and Eddie Sauter Brooklyn New York.
The Egyptian Mummy, directed by Lee Beggs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 December 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1914 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Ray Walston: Laurel, Mississippi -- Actor (My Favorite Martian).
- Eddie Sauter Brooklyn New York: musician (Sauter-Finegan Band, Saturday Night Revue).
- Bill Erwin: American actor (Born 1914).
- Adolph Green: American lyricist and playwright (Born 1915).
- Austria army occupies Belgrade Serbia.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from The Girl from Utah - Victor Light Opera Co.
- They Start the Victrola (And Go Dancing Around the Floor) - Billy Murray