Wednesday 2 December 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ray Walston and Eddie Sauter Brooklyn New York.
The Bargain, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1914!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1914 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Ray Walston: Laurel, Mississippi -- Actor (My Favorite Martian).
- Eddie Sauter Brooklyn New York: musician (Sauter-Finegan Band, Saturday Night Revue).
- Bill Erwin: American actor (Born 1914).
- Adolph Green: American lyricist and playwright (Born 1915).
- Austria army occupies Belgrade Serbia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Elizabeth Spencer & Vernon Archibald - Somewhere a Voice is Calling
- Mary, You're a Little Bit Old-Fashioned - Charles Harrison
- I Can't Believe You Really Love Me (It's Like a Wonderful Dream) - Billy Watkins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?