Friday 2 September 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Set Svanholm and Vera Vague [Barbara Jo Allen].
Quo Vadis?, directed by Lucien Nonguet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while The Crossing by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 September 1904!
Which were the important events of 2 September 1904 ?
- Mauritius - Ganesh Chaturthi
- Also see September 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Sophia
- Sedan Day (Sedantag) - traditional national German holiday (see Sedan, France) that commemorates Prussia's victory over France in 1870, making the German Empire a reality.
- Transnistria - Independence day, note Transnistria is not an internationally recognized independent state
- Vietnam - National Day (independence from France, 1945)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1904 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Reuben Haskins' Ride 'Round the World in His Air-Ship - Len Spencer
- All Aboard for Dreamland - Byron G. Harlan
- Listen to the Mocking Bird - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?