Thursday 29 September 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Greer Garson and André Lallemand.
Quo Vadis?, directed by Lucien Nonguet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while The Deliverance by Ellen Glasgow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1904!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1904 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Greer Garson: Anglo-American actress who was very popular during the Second World War, being listed by the Motion Picture Herald as one of America's top-ten box office draws from 1942 to 1946.
- André Lallemand
- Dorothy Emmet: Philosopher.
- Niels Ryberg Finnen: Danish Physician (Nobel 1903).
- 1st monument honoring Spanish American War erected (Monroeville Ohio)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?