Sunday September 25, 1904
US date format: 9/25/1904, UK date format: 25/9/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on September 25, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Nervy Nat Kisses the Bride, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 25, 1904?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Charles Follis is 1st black to play pro football