Sunday 25 September 1904
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Quo Vadis?, directed by Lucien Nonguet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while The Crossing by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1904!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1904 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 September
- Charles Follis is 1st black to play pro football
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints President Joseph F. Smith issues a ''Second Manifesto'' against polygamy.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?