Friday 30 September 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 30, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Lawton and Maurice Vigneron.
A Railway Tragedy, directed by Unavailable, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 September 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1904!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1904 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Frank Lawton: London, England -- Actor (Devil Doll, Invisible Ray).
- Maurice Vigneron: La F?re physician.
- Waldo Williams: Welsh poet and academic (d. 1971).
- Sigurd Lie: Composer, dies at 33.
- White Sox lefty Doc White, pitches his 5th shutout in 18 days
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye - Mina Hickman
- Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye - Byron G. Harlan