Friday September 30, 1904
US date format: 9/30/1904, UK date format: 30/9/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on September 30, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Frank Lawton and Maurice Vigneron.
Nervy Nat Kisses the Bride, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 30, 1904?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- See more
- White Sox lefty Doc White, pitches his 5th shutout in 18 days
- Sigurd Lie: Composer, dies at 33.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 30, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Byron G. Harlan - Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye
- Mina Hickman - Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye