Saturday 3 September 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Jacquemin and Henri Provenchères.
Quo Vadis?, directed by Lucien Nonguet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1904!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1904 ?
- André Jacquemin: Eplnal Painters.
- Henri Provenchères: French Catholic clergyman, the Archbishop Emeritus of Aix-en-Provence.
- Giovan Dal Piaz: Italy Scientist.
- Marcel Bovis: France Painter.
- Jean Wiederkehr: S?lestat physician.
- St. Louis Olympics closes
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, My Lady Love - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?