Wednesday September 28, 1904
US date format: 9/28/1904, UK date format: 28/9/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on September 28, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Hendrik J Hofstra and Augusto Michelazzi.
Nervy Nat Kisses the Bride, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 28, 1904?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- See more
- Woman arrested for smoking a cigarette in a car on 5th Avenue, New York City
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 28, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Byron G. Harlan - Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye
- Mina Hickman - Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye