Tuesday 4 June 1929US date format: 6/4/1929, UK date format: 4/6/1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 4, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Günter Strack and Carolos Papoulias.
She Goes to War, directed by Henry King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1929!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1929 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Günter Strack
- Carolos Papoulias
- Gunter Strack: German actor, most famous in his own country playing in different soap operas.
- Werner Arber: Scientist.
- Karolos Papoulias: Greek lawyer and politician 5th President of Greece.
- Harry Frazee: Boston Red Sox owner from 1916-1923 (Born 1881).
- George Eastman demonstrates 1st technicolor movie (Rochester NY)