Tuesday 4 June 1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gunter Strack and Pierre Danos.
Nosferatu, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while Dark Hester by Anne Douglas Sedgwick was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1929!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1929 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Gunter Strack: German actor, most famous in his own country playing in different soap operas.
- Pierre Danos: France sport Champion.
- Karolos Papoulias: Greek lawyer and politician 5th President of Greece.
- Harry Frazee: Boston Red Sox owner from 1916-1923 (Born 1881).
- George Eastman demonstrates 1st technicolor movie (Rochester NY)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?