Sunday 3 June 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jim Gentile and Rolland D McCune.
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
while Good-bye, Mr. Chips by James Hilton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1934 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Jim Gentile: Baseball player.
- Rolland D McCune: American theologian.
- Rolland McCune: American minister and theologian.
- Dr Frederick Banting, co-discoverer of insulin, is knighted.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?