Saturday 30 June 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Denis Fraser and Harry Blackstone Jr.
Back Page, directed by Anton Lorenze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
On TV people were watching The Three Stooges Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 June 1934
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1934 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- John Denis Fraser
- Harry Blackstone Jr: Magician (Blackstone Book of Magic & Illusion).
- Harry Blackstone: Jr.
- Karl Ernst: German SA-leader, murdered.
- Kurt von Schleiger: German chancellor (1932-33), murdered at 52.
- Night of the Long Knives murders\ \ Kurt von Schleicher: Chancellor of Germany (Born 1882)\ Gregor Strasser, former German Nazi politician (b.
- Gregor Strasser: German politician who competed with Hitler for head of the National Socialist party, an opponent for eight years of political contest.
- Night of Long Knives, Hitler stages bloody purge of Nazi party
- French Equitorial Africa constitutes a single administrative unit.
- The Night of the Long Knives, Adolf Hitler's violent purge of his political rivals in Germany, takes place.