Tuesday 5 June 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include F Curtis Michel and Gwen Swire.
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
while Lamb in His Bosom by Caroline Miller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1934 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- F Curtis Michel: LaCrosse, Wisconsin -- Astronaut.
- Gwen Swire: British social worker.
- Bill D Moyers in Hugo: Oklahoma, USA; news commentator (Bill Moyers' Journal).
- James Glasser: American legal manager and CEO of GATX Capital, a portfolio management and real estate investment company.
- Bill Moyers: American journalist, Bill Moyers has made a name for himself as a television interviewer and political aide in the Kennedy and Johnson presidential administrations.
- Vilhjálmur Einarsson: Icelandic triple jumper painter and educator
- 1st formal meeting of Baker Street Irregulars (NYC)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?