Monday 4 June 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Warner Dalhouse and Pierre Eyt.
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1934 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Warner Dalhouse: American merchandise marketer and CEO of Dominion Bancshares, a Virginia bank.
- Pierre Eyt: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Cardinal, Archbishop of Bordeaux, France.
- Monica Dacon: Vincentian educator and politician 6th Governor-General of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Seamus Elliott: Irish cyclist (Born 1934).
- Daphne Sheldrick: Kenyan-British conservationist and author.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 June 1934
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?