Tuesday 3 June 1952
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dominique Laffin and Jean-Claude Leroy.
Scaramouche, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Saracen Blade by Frank Yerby was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching China Smith.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1952!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 June 1952 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Dominique Laffin: French actress, who appeared in 19 films between 1975 and 1985.
- Jean-Claude Leroy
- Billy Powell: American keyboard player and songwriter (Lynyrd Skynyrd) (d. 2009).
- Billy Powell keyboards (Lynyrd Skynyrd - "That Smell": "Freebird").
- David Richards: CBE, British motor racing entrepreneur.
- Romanian Premier Petru Groza chosen President
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Somewhere Along The Way - Nat King Cole (Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?