Wednesday 6 June 1934
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Albert II of Belgium and Ad G J Lansink.
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
while Lamb in His Bosom by Caroline Miller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1934 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Albert II of Belgium
- Ad G J Lansink: Chemist / Dutch 2nd Chamber member (CDA).
- Albert II FHTCEM: King of Belgium (1993- ).
- King Albert: II of Belgium.
- Albert: Belgian royalty, the son of Leopold III and Queen Astrid.
- Julije Kempf: Croatian historian and writer (Born 1864).
- Yankee Myrl Hoag hits 6 singles in one game
- New Deal: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Securities Act of 1933 into law, establishing the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?