Friday 3 June 1983
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edouard (Star Academy) and Pasquale Foggia.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Flashdance...What A Feeling by Irene Cara.
In UK True by Spandau Ballet was in the top 5 hits.
Octopussy, directed by John Glen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while Icebreaker by John Gardner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Reading Rainbow.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Keystone Kapers or Ant Attack.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1983!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 June 1983 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Edouard (Star Academy)
- Pasquale Foggia: Italian footballer.
- Janine Habeck: German model and actress.
- Miroslav "Standa" Bares: Actress (Te Gkek Om Los te Lopen), dies at 60.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Irene Cara - Flashdance...What A Feeling
- David Bowie - Let's Dance
- Men At Work - Overkill
- Culture Club - Time (Clock Of The Heart)
- Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science
- Michael Jackson - Beat It
- Lionel Richie - My Love
- Prince - Little Red Corvette
- Laura Branigan - Solitaire
- Bryan Adams - Straight From The Heart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?