Tuesday 28 June 1983
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ohmwrecker and Curtis Lepore.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Flashdance...What A Feeling by Irene Cara.
In UK Every Breath You Take by The Police was in the top 5 hits.
Twilight Zone: The Movie, directed by Joe Dante, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while The Little Drummer Girl by John le Carre was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Konsul Möllers Erben.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Championship Lode Runner or The Dungeon Master.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1983!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1983 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- Ohmwrecker : YouTube Star.
- Curtis Lepore: Vine Star.
- Maui Taylor: English-Filipino model actress and singer.
- NASA launches Galaxy-A.
- Bridge section along I-95 in Greenwich, Connecticut collapses killing three.
- The Mianus River Bridge collapses over the Mianus River in Connecticut, killing 3 drivers in their vehicles.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Irene Cara - Flashdance...What A Feeling
- Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
- The Police - Every Breath You Take
- Culture Club - Time (Clock Of The Heart)
- Sergio Mendes - Never Gonna Let You Go
- Styx - Don't Let It End
- Kajagoogoo - Too Shy
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Family Man
- Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
- The Tubes - She's A Beauty
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?