Friday 3 April 1925
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 3, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Giraud and Tony Benn.
Whirlpool of Fate, directed by Jean Renoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1925!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1925 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- André Giraud
- George MacDonald Fraser: Author.
- Tony Benn: British Labour politician who was a Member of Parliament (MP) for 47 years between 1950 and 2001 and a Cabinet minister under Harold Wilson and James Callaghan in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Vittorino Colombo: Italian politician, President of the Senate.
- Andre Giraud: French engineer and executive.
- Great Britain goes back to gold standard
- Netherlands and Belgium sign accord of Westerschelde.
- United Kingdom, South Africa and Australia return to the (bullion) gold standard.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me) - Clarence Williams' Blue Five
- Oh! Lady be Good - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Old Dan Tucker - Fiddlin' John Carson