Sunday May 3, 1987
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 3, 1987). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cristina Del Basso and Lina Grincikaite.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to (I Just) Died In Your Arms by Cutting Crew.
In UK La Isla Bonita by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Hellraiser, directed by Clive Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Winter Hawk by Craig Thomas was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sweet Surrender.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dr. Chaos or Pac-Mania.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 May 1987
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1987 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
Famous Birthdays:03 May
- Yolande Christina Dalida: Dies at 54.
- Mikado closes at Virginia Theater NYC after 46 performances
- Miami Herald reports a woman spent Friday and Saturday with Gary Hart
- Cindy Hill wins LPGA S&H Golf Classic.
- A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop restrictor plate racing the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms
- Jody Watley - Looking For A New Love
- Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over
- Madonna - La Isla Bonita
- Prince - Sign O' The Times
- U2 - With Or Without You
- Aretha Franklin - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)
- Steve Winwood - The Finer Things
- Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
- Kool & The Gang - Stone Love
Top #10 R&B songs
- The System - Don't Disturb This Groove
- There's Nothing Better Than Love - Luther Vandross with Gregory Hines
- Atlantic Starr - Always
- Smokey Robinson - Just To See Her
- Prince - Sign 'O' The Times
- Gregory Abbott - I Got The Feelin' (It's Over)
- Klymaxx - I'd Still Say Yes
- Cameo - Back And Forth
- Lillo Thomas - Sexy Girl
- Patrice Rushen - Watch Out
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?