Friday 4 December 1936
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Perrier and Larry Davis.
Great Guy, directed by John G. Blystone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Cabaret Cartoons.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1936!
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the important events of 4 December 1936 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Jacques Perrier: French Catholic clergyman, the Bishop emeritus of Tarbes and Lourdes since February 2012.
- Larry Davis: Blues singer / guitarist.
- Derek Nally: Irish Politician.
- Terence Hallinan: American politician, San Francisco District Attorney from 1996.
- Bernie McInerney: American actor.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?