Wednesday December 4, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Carlos Gomez.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Broken Wings by Mr. Mister.
In UK Saving All My Love For You by Whitney Houston was in the top 5 hits.
The Color Purple, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Lake Wobegon Days by Garrison Keillor was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Cutting Room.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Last V8 or Project Space Station.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1985!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1985 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Ronnie Ortiz-Magro: Reality Star.
- Carlos Gomez: Dominican baseball player.
- Andrew Brackman: American baseball player.
- Stephen Dawson: Irish footballer.
- Amanda Seyfried: Actress.
- Iwan Griffiths: Welsh drummer (The Automatic).
- Nathan Stewart-Jarrett: English actor.
- Carlos Gómez: Dominican baseball player.
- Marcel Boereboom: Belgian musicologist, dies at age 83.
- Les Miserables opens at Palace Theatre, London
- President Reagan appoints Vice Admiral John Poindexter as security adviser
- US President Ronald Reagan appoints Vice Admiral John Poindexter as security adviser.
- French President Francois Mitterrand receives Polish leader Jaruzelski.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Caravan of Love - Isley, Jasper, Isley
- Sheila E. - A Love Bizarre
- Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
- New Edition - Count Me Out
- Eugene Wilde - Don't Say No Tonight
- Lionel Richie - Say You, Say Me
- Bernard Wright - Who Do You Love
- The System - This Is For You
- Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
- Tramaine - Fall Down (Spirit Of Love)
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?