Saturday 14 December 1985
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 14, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yevgeny Lagunov and Jakub Błaszczykowski.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Broken Wings by Mr. Mister.
In UK Saving All My Love For You by Whitney Houston was in the top 5 hits.
Revolution, directed by Hugh Hudson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Lake Wobegon Days by Garrison Keillor was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Oliver Maass.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Tehkan Gridiron Fight or The Rats.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 December 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1985!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1985 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Yevgeny Lagunov
- Jakub Błaszczykowski: Polish footballer.
- Jakub Blaszczykowski: Soccer Player.
- Paul Rabil: Professional lacrosse player.
- Jakub B?aszczykowski: Polish footballer.
- Tom Smith: Welsh rugby union footballer.
- Nonami Takizawa: Japanese actress and singer.
- Alex Pennie: Welsh keyboard player (The Automatic).
- Julio Pimentel: Dominican baseball player.
- Roger Maris: American baseball player, famous for setting a record unbeaten for 37 years until Marc McGwire eclipsed the record for the most home runs in a single season on 9/08/1998 with his 70th home run during the last game of the season.
- Stanley G[rauman] Weinbaum: American science-fiction author (Red Peri), dies at age 85.
- Catherine Doherty: Russian-Canadian activist founded the Madonna House Apostolate (d. 1985).
- US Foreign Minister George Shultz arrives in West Berlin
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 14 December 1985
- Chicago Bears - New York Jets : 19 - 6
- Kansas City Chiefs - Denver Broncos : 13 - 14
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Isley, Jasper, Isley - Caravan of Love
- Count Me Out - New Edition
- Eugene Wilde - Don't Say No Tonight
- A Love Bizarre - Sheila E.
- Say You, Say Me - Lionel Richie
- Who Do You Love - Bernard Wright
- Kool & The Gang - Emergency
- Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
- Curiosity - The Jets
- Thinking About You - Whitney Houston
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?