Monday December 9, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 9, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joanna Jablczynska and Dwight Howard.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Broken Wings by Mr. Mister.
In UK Saving All My Love For You by Whitney Houston was in the top 5 hits.
Revolution, directed by Hugh Hudson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while What'S Bred In The Bone by Robertson Davies was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Oliver Maass.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dread Dragon Droom or Hex.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 December 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 December 1985!
Which were the important events of 9 December 1985 ?
- Anti-Corruption Day 
- Calendar of saints: Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin : optional memorial
- Peter Fourier, founder of the Congregation of Notre Dame
- Also see December 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics); specifically the conception of Saint Anne
- Scandinavia (specifically Sweden): Anna's Day. Recognizes everyone named Anna, and marks the day to start the preparation process of the lutefisk to be consumed on Christmas Eve.
- Tanzania - Independence Day (of Tanganyika from Britain, 1961)
Famous Birthdays:09 December
- Jerry Rice begins NFL streak of 100+ consecutive game receptions
- Phoenix Arizona, gets 3 of snow
- 74th Australian Men's Tennis: Stefan Edberg beats Mats Wilander (6-4, 6-3, 6-3).
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 9 December 1985
- Los Angeles Rams - San Francisco 49ers : 27 - 20
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Caravan of Love - Isley, Jasper, Isley
- New Edition - Count Me Out
- Eugene Wilde - Don't Say No Tonight
- Sheila E. - A Love Bizarre
- Lionel Richie - Say You, Say Me
- Bernard Wright - Who Do You Love
- Kool & The Gang - Emergency
- Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
- The Jets - Curiosity
- Whitney Houston - Thinking About You
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?