Saturday 4 March 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Martha O'Driscoll and Richard E Cunha.
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1922 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Richard E Cunha: American cinematographer and film director (d. 2005).
- Martha O'Driscoll: American film actress (d. 1998).
- Dina Pathak: Gujarati theatre and film actress (d. 2002).
- Richard Cunha: American director and cinematographer (d. 2005).
- Richard von Frankenberg: German racing driver and journalist (d. 1973).
- The movie Nosferatu was released.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Swanee River Moon - Columbia Stellar Quartet
- Weep No More, My Mammy - Vernon Dalhart