Saturday 4 March 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Martha O'Driscoll and Richard E Cunha.
Sherlock Holmes, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while Simon Called Peter by Robert Keable was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1922!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1922 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Richard E Cunha: American cinematographer and film director (d. 2005).
- Martha O'Driscoll: American film actress (d. 1998).
- Dina Pathak: Gujarati theatre and film actress (d. 2002).
- Richard Cunha: American director and cinematographer (d. 2005).
- Richard von Frankenberg: German racing driver and journalist (d. 1973).
- The movie Nosferatu was released.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Swanee River Moon - Columbia Stellar Quartet
- Weep No More, My Mammy - Vernon Dalhart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?