Saturday 4 March 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, directed by Michael Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1905!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1905 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 March
- Theodore Roosevelt begins second term in office as US President.
- U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt begins a full term.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me with Your Eyes - Haydn Quartet
- Kentucky Babe - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)