Thursday 4 February 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Sadoul and Predrag Milosevic.
Troubles of a Manager of a Burlesque Show, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1904 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Georges Sadoul: French historian and film critic.
- Herman B Wiardi Beckman: Dutch politician (SDAP) / resistance fighter.
- Predrag Milosevic: composer.
- MacKinlay Kantor: American journalist, novelist and screenwriter.
- Jean Tranchant: French singer-songwriter, who died in Paris at 8:15 a.m.
- John Millington Synges "Well of Saints" premieres in Dublin.