Monday 4 March 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1935). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edward Debicki and Edward Dębicki.
Gold Diggers of 1935, directed by Busby Berkeley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1935
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1935 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.