Friday 22 March 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include M[ichael] Emmet Walsh in Ogdensburg and M Emmet Walsh.
The Man Who Knew Too Much, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Green Light by Lloyd C. Douglas was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1935 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- M[ichael] Emmet Walsh in Ogdensburg: New York, USA; actor (Wildcats, War Party).
- M Emmet Walsh: American actor.
- Frank Pulli: American baseball player and umpire (d. 2013).
- M Walsh: American actor.
- Blood tests are authorized as evidence in court cases (New York).
- The world's first Television program is transmitted from the Funkturm in Berlin, Germany.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?