Friday 15 March 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jimmy Swaggart and Judd Hirsch.
The Man Who Knew Too Much, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Time Out of Mind by Rachel Field was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1935 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Jimmy Swaggart: American charismatic maestro of hi-tech salvation, television evangelist of Pentecostal Christianity blessed with the ability to spellbind audiences to the tune of $150 million a year.
- Judd Hirsch: American actor, a performer on Broadway from 1964 who received a Tony nomination in 1979 for his role in the Pulitzer Prize-winning play, "Talley's Folly.
- Nabil el-Araby
- Mary Pratt: Canadian painter specializing in still life realist paintings.
- Judd Hirsch in Bronx: New York, USA; actor (Alex - Taxi, Dear John, Ordinary People).
- Leonid Yengibarian: Armenian clown and actor (d. 1972).
- Leonid Yengibarov: Russian-Armenian clown and boxer (d. 1972).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?