Sunday 4 November 1951
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dan Hartman and Traian Basescu.
Laughter in Paradise, directed by Mario Zampi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Out There.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1951!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1951 ?
- Dan Hartman: US singer / songwriter / producer (Instant Replay).
- Traian Basescu: President of Romania.
- Cosey Fanni Tutti: English performance artist (Throbbing Gristle, Chris and Cosey).
- Traian Băsescu: Romanian captain and politician 4th President of Romania.
- Cosey Tutti: English singer-songwriter (Throbbing Gristle and Chris & Cosey).
- New York Giants and New York Yankees score back-to-back touchdowns on kickoff returns.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?