Sunday 4 October 1987
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Roman and Rawez Lawan.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Didn't We Almost Have It All by Whitney Houston.
In UK Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley was in the top 5 hits.
Near Dark, directed by Kathryn Bigelow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Patriot Games by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Pulaski: The TV Detective.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Esper Dream or Genghis Khan.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1987!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 4 October 1987 ?
- Michael Roman: Actor (Al-One Life to Live).
- Rawez Lawan: Swedish footballer.
- Will Puddy: English footballer.
- Marina Weisband: German politician.
- 1st Scrub Sunday of NFL football with replacement players
- Blues Jays lose final 7 games allowing Tigers to win AL pennant
- James Jefferson of Winnipeg Blue Bombers scores two touchdowns on interception returns without making an interception. (He scored on laterals).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All
- Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Lost In Emotion
- Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour
- Europe - Carrie
- Prince - U Got The Look
- Heart - Who Will You Run To
- ABC - When Smokey Sings
- John Cougar Mellencamp - Paper In Fire
- Smokey Robinson - One Heartbeat
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?