Friday October 23, 1987US date format: 10/23/1987, UK date format: 23/10/1987
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 23, 1987). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carmella (wrestler) and Carmella .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Bad by Michael Jackson.
In UK You Win Again by The Bee Gees was in the top 5 hits.
Cry Freedom, directed by Richard Attenborough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Love, Medicine & Miracles by Bernie S. Siegel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Finders Keepers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Head Over Heels or Garfield: Big Fat Hairy Deal.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 October 1987
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1987!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1987 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
- Carmella (wrestler)
- Carmella : Wrestler.
- Faye : Swedish singer-songwriter (Play).
- Robin Copeland: Irish rugby player.
- Félix Doubront: Venezuelan baseball player.
- Faye Hamlin: Swedish singer (Play).
- Miyuu Sawai: Japanese model and actress.
- Seo In-guk: South Korean singer and actor.
- Naomi Watanabe: Japanese actress.
- Kyle Gibson: American baseball player.
- On a vote of 58-42, the United States Senate rejects President Ronald Reagan's nomination of Robert Bork to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Michael Jackson - Bad
- Glenn Jones - We've Only Just Begun (The Romance Is Not Over)
- Jody Watley - Don't You Want Me
- The O'Jays - Lovin' You
- Ray Parker Jr. - I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone
- Deja - You And Me Tonight
- Angela Winbush - Angel
- Stephanie Mills - (You're Puttin') A Rush On Me
- Bert Robinson - Heart Of Gold
- Donna Summer - Dinner With Gershwin
Top #10 Latin songs
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Julio Iglesias - Que no se rompa la noche
- Ahora Te Puedes Marchar - Luis Miguel
- No Se Murio El Amor - Mijares
- Nelson Ned - Me Pase De La Cuenta
- No Te Quites La Ropa - Emmanuel
- Fiesta En America - Chayanne
- Wilkins - Margarita
- Beatriz Adriana - La luna sera la luna
- Tu carcel - Los Bukis
Top #4 songs in the UK
- You Win Again - The Bee Gees
- Pump Up The Volume / Anitina (The First Time I See She Dance) - MARRS
- Abigail Mead & Nigel Goulding - Full Metal Jacket (I Wanna Be Your Drill Instructor)
- Jan Hammer - Crockett's Theme
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?