Thursday October 29, 1987
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 29, 1987). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tove Lo and Cleopatra Coleman.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Bad by Michael Jackson.
In UK You Win Again by The Bee Gees was in the top 5 hits.
Bagdad Cafe, directed by Percy Adlon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Time Flies by Bill Cosby was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Finders Keepers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Action Force or Feud.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 October 1987
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1987!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1987 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Tove Lo: Pop Singer.
- Cleopatra Coleman: TV Actress.
- Fleur East: Pop Singer.
- Daniel Thomas: Football Player.
- Ariana Berlin: Gymnast.
- Andy Dalton: Football Player.
- Frank Ocean: Musician.
- Zé Eduardo: Brazilian footballer.
- Frazer McLaren: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Makoto Ogawa: Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume Morning Musume Otomegumi and Dream Morning Musume).
- Jessica Dubé: Canadian figure skater.
- Jessica Dube: Canadian figure skater.
- Thomas Hearns wins unprecidented fourth different weight boxing title.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Michael Jackson - Bad
- The O'Jays - Lovin' You
- Deja - You And Me Tonight
- Jody Watley - Don't You Want Me
- Angela Winbush - Angel
- Ray Parker Jr. - I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone
- Bert Robinson - Heart Of Gold
- Glenn Jones - We've Only Just Begun (The Romance Is Not Over)
- Marlon Jackson - Don't Go
- The Temptations - I Wonder Who She's Seeing Now
Top #10 Latin songs
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Ahora Te Puedes Marchar - Luis Miguel
- Julio Iglesias - Que no se rompa la noche
- Wilkins - Margarita
- No Se Murio El Amor - Mijares
- Nelson Ned - Me Pase De La Cuenta
- Beatriz Adriana - La luna sera la luna
- Danny Rivera - Amar o morir
- No Te Quites La Ropa - Emmanuel
- Solo Importas Tu - Franco de Vita
Top #4 songs in the UK
- You Win Again - The Bee Gees
- Pump Up The Volume / Anitina (The First Time I See She Dance) - MARRS
- Abigail Mead & Nigel Goulding - Full Metal Jacket (I Wanna Be Your Drill Instructor)
- Jan Hammer - Crockett's Theme
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?