Friday 30 October 1987
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 30, 1987). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Samantha Buxton and Ashley Graham (model).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Bad by Michael Jackson.
In UK You Win Again by The Bee Gees was in the top 5 hits.
Bagdad Cafe, directed by Percy Adlon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Team Yankee by Harold Coyle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Finders Keepers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Air Fortress or Firetrack.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 October 1987
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1987!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1987 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
Famous Birthdays:30 October
- In Japan, NEC releases the first 16-bit home entertainment system, the TurboGrafx-16, known as PC Engine.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Michael Jackson - Bad
- The O'Jays - Lovin' You
- Deja - You And Me Tonight
- Jody Watley - Don't You Want Me
- Angela Winbush - Angel
- Ray Parker Jr. - I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone
- Bert Robinson - Heart Of Gold
- Glenn Jones - We've Only Just Begun (The Romance Is Not Over)
- Marlon Jackson - Don't Go
- The Temptations - I Wonder Who She's Seeing Now
Top #10 Latin songs
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Ahora Te Puedes Marchar - Luis Miguel
- Julio Iglesias - Que no se rompa la noche
- Wilkins - Margarita
- No Se Murio El Amor - Mijares
- Nelson Ned - Me Pase De La Cuenta
- Beatriz Adriana - La luna sera la luna
- Danny Rivera - Amar o morir
- No Te Quites La Ropa - Emmanuel
- Solo Importas Tu - Franco de Vita
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?