Wednesday 4 September 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 4, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Lancret and Andr? Monsaingeon.
The Voice of Conscience, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 September 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1912 ?
- Bernard Lancret: France Actor.
- Joachim Bluthgen: Germany Scientist.
- Andr? Monsaingeon: St Symphorien physician.
- Syd Hoff: American author and illustrator (d. 2004).
- Alexander Liberman: Russian-American publisher painter photographer and sculptor (d. 1999).
- 1st accident (collision) in Londoner Underground: 22 injured person
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Till the Sands of the Desert Grow Cold - Donald Chalmers
- When Uncle Joe Plays a Rag on His Old Banjo - Arthur Collins