Friday 4 October 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 4, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mona Paulee and John de Mol.
No Trespassing, directed by Bobby Bragg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 October 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1912 ?
- Mona Paulee: Canadian soprano opera singer, prominent in her time.
- Alfonso Letelier-Llonas: Composer.
- John de Mol: Dutch accordianist / producer (Baantjer, Pril Geluk).
- Bernard Chevallier: French equestrian and Olympic champion who won an individual gold medal in eventing at the 1948 Summer Olympics in London.
- Tilly Lauenstein: German stage/film/tv actress.
- Jean Daleveze: Le Mans Journalist.
- Gen Zeledon: Nicaraguan opponent of US occupation, is executed.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You're Away - American Quartet
- Oh! You Circus Day - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Sweetheart Sue - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell