Friday 13 September 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 13, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Horace Babcock and Reta Shaw.
No Trespassing, directed by Bobby Bragg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 September 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1912!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1912 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Horace Babcock
- Reta Shaw: Actress (Ghost & Mrs Muir), dies of emphysema at 69.
- Maurice Goddard: American colonel and politician (d. 1995).
- Maresuke Nogi: Japanese general (Born 1849).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That Precious Little Thing Called Love (The Riddle Song) - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- You're My Baby - American Quartet