Thursday 4 September 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 4, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Fajardie and Donald Ackerman.
Big Boy, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Betty Boop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 September 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1930 ?
- Roger Fajardie
- Donald Ackerman: American athlete, pro basketball player for one season, in 1953.
- Jean-Jacques Dubourg: French cinematographer, who parachuted to shoot the famous flying car sequence at the end of "Fantômas se déchaîne: (English: Fantomas Unleashed), a 1965 James-Bond-style film co-starring Jean Marais and Louis de Funès.
- Jerry Ragavoy: US songwriter / producer (Wonderful Dream).
- Robert Arneson: American sculptor and academic (d. 1992).
- Cambridge Theater opens in London